- Implants & all the surgical and medical costs;
- 5 days stay in a city centre hotel;
- Pick up/drop off at the airport, transportation;
- Phone + Lithuanian SIM card for unlimited calls;
- 24/7 assistance in Lithuania;
- Help with aftercare; insurance of up to €35000.
- Min. required stay in Lithuania – 5 days; hospitalization – 1 night included;
- Performed under general anesthesia; lasts – 1 to 2 hours.
Breast augmentation surgery may be performed to increase breasts size, restore the lost volume after pregnancy or balance a size difference between the breasts. This could be done by transferring own fat or by placing an implant behind a breast.
During the initial consultation a thorough evaluation will determine the most appropriate surgical technique for you. Occasionally, a breast lift may also be required in order to achieve the best result. The surgeon will make recommendations about how the implant should be inserted based on your anatomy.
Breast enlargement / boob job abroad
Most women after the surgery enjoy more youthful breasts form, report feeling better about themselves and having more self-esteem.During breast enlargement the incision may be made in the crease under the breast (infra-mammary), around the areola (the dark skin surrounding the nipple) or under the axilla (armpit). There are advantages and disadvantages for each incision which you will hear about during the consultation. After the incision is made, a pocket is created either over or under the muscle and the implant is placed in the pocket. Most augmentations in our practice are done under the muscle. but there are some indications for above the muscle. It is important to note that conservative sizes produce the best results; thus, it is very important to select a breast implant size that fits the patient’s body.
Click to see a simple illustration of the procedure
Implants are available in a round or teardrop shape. Implant manufacturers are heading forwards implementing research findings and answering the changing needs of the clients. A few years ago the American breast implant maker Allergan opened a new page in the history of breast implants by introducing innovative dual-gel breast implants to the market. Key advantages of these breast implants: they are made of two layers of silicone-gel, both layers of different firmness (the anterior portion is firmer, it provides and maintains the aesthetic form of the breast.; the interior portion is softer) therefore the breast feels very natural; smooth edges conceal the contour of the implant; the concave base tightly fits to the chest. All these characteristics of breast implants enable to form a very natural shape of the breast even for very thin women. Natrelle 510 implants successfully correct hanging tuberous breasts and are used in reconstructive breast surgery.
After the procedure, patients are advised on wound care, medication, suture removal and follow-up. They can go back to their home country in 5-7 days after the surgery. Physical activity will be limited for several weeks after surgery. Scars will remain firm and pink for about six weeks and then begin to fade over several months.
- As with any surgical procedure, excessive bleeding may produce swelling and bruising.
- Infections are rare. However, if it occurs next to the implant, it might be necessary to remove the implant to resolve the infection.
- In some breasts, firmness develops because scar tissue forms around the implant. This is called a “capsular contracture” and may require secondary surgery to correct.
- Sensation change around the nipple can occur, but in most cases it is temporal.
- Sometimes, the breasts will have slightly different shapes. In most cases, these problems can be treated with acceptable results.
- Since the implants are made of plastic, they can rupture but silicone does not cause any significant risk to the body. This can be corrected by replacing implants.
- Breast implants have never been shown to cause any form of cancer for women. However, implants do make mammography somewhat less accurate and more difficult to interpret. Women who have breast implants should advise their radiologist before having a mammogram so that the mammogram technique can be modified.
Finally, there is no evidence that breast implants will affect breastfeeding, fertility or pregnancy.
Sample before & after photos:
Click on one of the pictures below to zoom in:
Fat transfer method
- Guide price – € 2815 / £2,464 (liposuction costs included);
- Minimum required stay in Lithuania – 5 days; hospitalization – 1 night included;
- Performed under general anesthesia; lasts – about 3 hours.
Fat transfer to the breasts
Currently, fat transfer to the breast is becoming more and more popular and is considered an option for women who want to enhance their breasts, improve the appearance after breast lift, or repair implant-related issues like rippling and wrinkling.
The results of this surgery is completely natural augmentation without any breast implants and improved contours of other parts of the body.Breast enlargement using this technique takes much longer than traditional breast augmentation. Fat grafting to the breast consists of several procedures at one time: harvesting the fat, preparing it and placing into the breasts. A substantial amount of fat is removed manually (by hand, without the use of machines). Then, the harvested fat is specially processed to separate out the unwanted components (blood, oil, water, anesthetics, lipids and medical fluids from the fat). Next, the fat is injected through tiny incisions using blunt infiltration cannulas. The fat cells are carefully injected, drop by drop in dozens of small injections, into the different breast tissue layers. Fat cells must be over-injected to compensate for any necrosis (cell death) that may occur, which results in loss of fatty tissue. To reach the best result more than one surgery may be recommended.
Though postoperative period is not long, some bruising and swelling should be expected. Intense physical activity can be continued after 2-3 weeks.
Before & after photos:
Click on one of the pictures below to zoom in:
What types of implants (saline, hydrogel or silicone-filled) are used?
What is the difference between anatomical and round breast implants?
Is breast augmentation advised for women who plan to get pregnant within one year?
When are sutures removed after the surgery?
How long before driving can be resumed after the surgery?
How long a special bra should be worn?
How long before flying a plane?
When sleeping on the stomach is permitted?
How long before returning to work?
What incisions are made for breast augmentation?
Do implants need to be replaced?
Is there a warranty for breast implants?
Is it possible to insert implants of different size? Is there any difference in price?
What complications can be expected?
When is the final result visible after the surgery?
What is the length of hospitalization after breast augmentation surgery?
Does breast augmentation affect breast feeding?
Are drains always used for the surgery?
Can I have breast augmentation if I am under 18?
Are financing options such as instalment plan available?
Will I get a sick leave after the surgery?
Do silicone breast implants interfere with mammography?
Can breast implants cause breast cancer?
What products are recommended for scars?