Boob Job Abroad Price includes:
- Implants & all the surgical and medical costs;
- Finding best air travel & accommodation (when discharged);
- Pick up/drop off at the airport, transportation;
- Phone + Lithuanian SIM card for unlimited calls;
- 24/7 assistance in Lithuania;
- Help with aftercare; insurance of up to €50000.
- Min. required stay in Lithuania – 5 days; hospitalization – 1 night included;
- Performed under general anesthesia; lasts – 1 to 2 hours.
Breast augmentation surgery may be performed to increase breasts size, restore the lost volume after pregnancy or balance a size difference between the breasts. This could be done by transferring own fat or by placing an implant behind a breast.
During the initial consultation a thorough evaluation will determine the most appropriate surgical technique for you. Occasionally, a breast lift may also be required in order to achieve the best result. The surgeon will make recommendations about how the implant should be inserted based on your anatomy.
Breast enlargement / boob job abroad
Click to learn what happens during the procedure
Most women after the surgery enjoy more youthful breasts form, report feeling better about themselves and having more self-esteem.During breast enlargement the incision may be made in the crease under the breast (infra-mammary), around the areola (the dark skin surrounding the nipple) or under the axilla (armpit). There are advantages and disadvantages for each incision which you will hear about during the consultation. After the incision is made, a pocket is created either over or under the muscle and the implant is placed in the pocket. Most augmentations in our practice are done under the muscle. but there are some indications for above the muscle. It is important to note that conservative sizes produce the best results; thus, it is very important to select a breast implant size that fits the patient’s body.
Click to see a simple illustration of the procedure
Click to learn more about implants
After the procedure, patients are advised on wound care, medication, suture removal and follow-up. They can go back to their home country in 5-7 days after the surgery. Physical activity will be limited for several weeks after surgery. Scars will remain firm and pink for about six weeks and then begin to fade over several months.
Click to learn about possible complications
- As with any surgical procedure, excessive bleeding may produce swelling and bruising.
- Infections are rare. However, if it occurs next to the implant, it might be necessary to remove the implant to resolve the infection.
- In some breasts, firmness develops because scar tissue forms around the implant. This is called a “capsular contracture” and may require secondary surgery to correct.
- Sensation change around the nipple can occur, but in most cases it is temporal.
- Sometimes, the breasts will have slightly different shapes. In most cases, these problems can be treated with acceptable results.
- Since the implants are made of plastic, they can rupture but silicone does not cause any significant risk to the body. This can be corrected by replacing implants.
- Breast implants have never been shown to cause any form of cancer for women. However, implants do make mammography somewhat less accurate and more difficult to interpret. Women who have breast implants should advise their radiologist before having a mammogram so that the mammogram technique can be modified.
Short resume of the doctor
- 2009 – graduated from former Kaunas University of Medicine (recently renamed to: Lithuanian University of Health Sciences)
- 2009-2010 – medical internship at Republican Siauliai Hospital
- 2010-2017 – residency at the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Professional Certification in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- 2012–2018 – plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Grožio Chirurgija clinic
- 2018-present – plastic surgeon at Gijos clinic
- The Mentor Course in Professional Education, Lithuania – 2015;
- Course “Motiva Reconstructive Surgery of The Breast”, Lithuania – 2015;
- Uma Jeunesse injection technique training on face aesthetics – 2015;
- Congress of “World Union of Wound Healing Societies”, Italy – 2016;
- PromoItalia Practical training on: Tray life: PRP regeneration hosted by Valerio Matano – 2016;
- Congress of “European Wound Management Association”, The Netherlands – 2017;
- “Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in the 21st Century – Possibilities and Challenges”, Lithuania – 2017;
- The Successful Attendance and Completion of MotivaHybrid Masterclass hosted by Prof. Marcos Sforza, Lithuania – 2018;
- B-Lite Master Class Workshop hosted by Dr. Jacky Govrin, Israel – 2018;
- Beauty Through Science International Aesthetic Medicine Congress, Sweden – 2018.
Short resume of the doctor
The surgeon is a full member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, a member of International Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Association. Plastic and reconstructive surgeon Gintaras Papečkys has upgraded his qualification in Austria, Belgium, Greece, France, Russia, the United States of America, and Italy.
- At 1981 – graduated from Kaunas University of Medicine;
- 1981-1994 – plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Kaunas University of Medicine;
- 1991 – began to develop the plastic-aesthetic surgery and aesthetic medicine in Lithuania.
Short resume of the doctor
- 2013 – defended a doctor dissertation at Lithuanian University of Health Sciences;
- 2014-present – the Head of LSMU Kaunas klinikos Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic, Plastic surgery department;
- 2016-present – “Gijos Clinic” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon.
- President of the Lithuanian Wound Management Association (LWMA);
- Lithuanian society for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Foreign languages: English, Russian, German (basic), Polish (basic).
Click to get free personal treatment plan / e-consultation with the surgeon
Breasts augmentation with fat transfer
- All-inclusive price – € 2775 / £2,482 (liposuction costs included);
- Minimum required stay in Lithuania – 5 days; hospitalization – 1 night included;
- Performed under general anesthesia; lasts – about 3 hours.
Fat transfer to breasts explained
Click to learn more about the procedure
The results of this surgery is completely natural augmentation without any breast implants and improved contours of other parts of the body.Breast enlargement using this technique takes much longer than traditional breast augmentation. Fat grafting to the breast consists of several procedures at one time: harvesting the fat, preparing it and placing into the breasts. A substantial amount of fat is removed manually (by hand, without the use of machines). Then, the harvested fat is specially processed to separate out the unwanted components (blood, oil, water, anesthetics, lipids and medical fluids from the fat). Next, the fat is injected through tiny incisions using blunt infiltration cannulas. The fat cells are carefully injected, drop by drop in dozens of small injections, into the different breast tissue layers. Fat cells must be over-injected to compensate for any necrosis (cell death) that may occur, which results in loss of fatty tissue. To reach the best result more than one surgery may be recommended.
Though postoperative period is not long, some bruising and swelling should be expected. Intense physical activity can be continued after 2-3 weeks.
These guys are amazing before during and after, can’t rate them highly enough from all the hundreds of questions I asked before booking with them to my stay in Kaunas and even after returning home they have supported me and never made me feel like I’m being a nuisance, you won’t regret booking with them as they really do take away all the added stress of traveling abroad for treatment, and I haven’t been promised anything for giving a good review this is just because I am so happy with help they gave me, and would certainly recommend them to anyone thinking of going abroad for their surgery x
- Sarah M. (UK)
Video Testimonial:View more in Stories tab (see main menu).
We have listened to you ❤️ Our most popular offer – free hotel stay* for all mommy makeover patients – is being extended until May. Pay only for the treatment!