- All the surgical and medical costs;
- Finding best air travel & accommodation (when discharged);
- Pick up/drop off at the airport, transportation;
- Phone + Lithuanian SIM card for unlimited calls;
- 24/7 assistance in Lithuania;
- Help with aftercare; insurance of up to €35000.
- Min. required stay in Lithuania – 5 days; hospitalization – 1 night included;
- Performed under either local (with intravenous sedation) or general anesthesia; surgery lasts – 2 hrs.
- Can be combined with tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) – extra €1100 / £925.
Breast sagging is a common problem following pregnancies, weight loss or aging. Sagging occurs when breast skin stretches, and breast tissue and fat degenerate over time, resulting in a less youthful appearance of the breasts. This can be corrected with a breast lift (mastopexy).
Breast Lift Abroad
Following the surgery and healing period, the breast will have a more attractive and youthful appearance.During the procedure, surgeons reposition the nipple and areola to a higher position and remove excess skin from beneath the breast.
Closing the remaining skin lifts the breast mound to a higher position and recontours the breast to give it a more projected and youthful appearance.
If there is inadequate breast tissue to fill the skin and achieve the desired size, a saline-filled breast implant may be placed beneath the breast at the same time, achieving the desired size, shape and projection.
When there is marked sagging, the incisions required and resulting scars are similar to those from a breast reduction.
In cases of less breast sagging, mastopexy can often be accomplished with smaller scars.
Patients may resume limited activities the day after surgery and normal activities in three to four weeks. They can fly back to their home country after 5-7 days following the surgery.
Pain usually can be controlled with oral medication. Sutures are removed on the last day of your stay. Following mastopexy, patients may be able to breast-feed because the nipple usually is not separated from the milk glands. If an implant is used, however, there is a slight risk that implant-related problems might occur.
After the healing period, the breast will have a more attractive and youthful appearance. With time, however, there may be further sagging that could necessitate additional procedure.
Potential complications include bleeding, infection and slow healing. Patients may experience some decrease in sensation in the nipple. In addition, some patients may notice minor irregularities in the size and shape of the breasts, and in the position of the areola and nipple.
- The nipple has moved below the breast crease. Breast lift repositions the nipples higher, to a normal position. Sometimes it is helpful to use a breast implant at the same time.
- The skin around the nipple is removed and the nipple is moved to its normal position. The amount of skin removed varies from a little bit around the nipple to more depending on the individual case.
- The skin is brought back together giving the breast a more youthful appearance and fullness.
- The scars will always be visible. It takes about one year for the scars to mature and obtain a color similar to the surrounding skin.The length of the scars could vary. If small amount of skin is removed the scar remains around the nipple. With more skin removal the scar could continue as a straight line below the nipple. If a lot of skin is removed the scar also involves the breast crease. During the consultation, you will be able to get an idea of how extensive the incisions are going to be.
Sample before & after photos:
Click on one of the pictures below to zoom in: