- All the surgical and medical costs;
- Finding best air travel & accommodation (when discharged);
- Pick up/drop off at the airport, transportation;
- Phone + Lithuanian SIM card for unlimited calls;
- 24/7 assistance in Lithuania;
- Help with aftercare; reliable insurance covering surgical malpractice.
- Min. required stay in Lithuania – 5 days; hospitalization – 1 night included;
- Performed under general anaesthesia; surgery lasts – 2 hrs.
- Can be combined with tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) – extra €2800 / £2,392.
Breast sagging is a common problem following pregnancies, weight loss or aging. Sagging occurs when breast skin stretches, and breast tissue and fat degenerate over time, resulting in a less youthful appearance of the breasts. This can be corrected with a breast lift (mastopexy).
Breast Lift Abroad
Click to learn more about the procedure
Following the surgery and healing period, the breast will have a more attractive and youthful appearance.During the procedure, surgeons reposition the nipple and areola to a higher position and remove excess skin from beneath the breast.
Closing the remaining skin lifts the breast mound to a higher position and recontours the breast to give it a more projected and youthful appearance.
If there is inadequate breast tissue to fill the skin and achieve the desired size, a saline-filled breast implant may be placed beneath the breast at the same time, achieving the desired size, shape and projection.
When there is marked sagging, the incisions required and resulting scars are similar to those from a breast reduction.
In cases of less breast sagging, mastopexy can often be accomplished with smaller scars.
Click to learn about recovery & possible complications
Pain usually can be controlled with oral medication. Sutures are removed on the last day of your stay. Following mastopexy, patients may be able to breast-feed because the nipple usually is not separated from the milk glands. If an implant is used, however, there is a slight risk that implant-related problems might occur.
After the healing period, the breast will have a more attractive and youthful appearance. With time, however, there may be further sagging that could necessitate additional procedure.
Potential complications include bleeding, infection and slow healing. Patients may experience some decrease in sensation in the nipple. In addition, some patients may notice minor irregularities in the size and shape of the breasts, and in the position of the areola and nipple.
Click to see illustration of the procedure
- The nipple has moved below the breast crease. Breast lift repositions the nipples higher, to a normal position. Sometimes it is helpful to use a breast implant at the same time.
- The skin around the nipple is removed and the nipple is moved to its normal position. The amount of skin removed varies from a little bit around the nipple to more depending on the individual case.
- The skin is brought back together giving the breast a more youthful appearance and fullness.
- The scars will always be visible. It takes about one year for the scars to mature and obtain a colour similar to the surrounding skin. The length of the scars could vary. If small amount of skin is removed the scar remains around the nipple. With more skin removal the scar could continue as a straight line below the nipple. If a lot of skin is removed the scar also involves the breast crease. During the consultation, you will be able to get an idea of how extensive the incisions are going to be.
Short resume of the doctor
- 2009 – graduated from former Kaunas University of Medicine (recently renamed to: Lithuanian University of Health Sciences)
- 2009-2010 – medical internship at Republican Siauliai Hospital
- 2010-2017 – residency at the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Professional Certification in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- 2012–2018 – plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Grožio Chirurgija clinic
- 2018-present – plastic surgeon at Gijos clinic
- The Mentor Course in Professional Education, Lithuania – 2015;
- Course “Motiva Reconstructive Surgery of The Breast”, Lithuania – 2015;
- Uma Jeunesse injection technique training on face aesthetics – 2015;
- Congress of “World Union of Wound Healing Societies”, Italy – 2016;
- PromoItalia Practical training on: Tray life: PRP regeneration hosted by Valerio Matano – 2016;
- Congress of “European Wound Management Association”, The Netherlands – 2017;
- “Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in the 21st Century – Possibilities and Challenges”, Lithuania – 2017;
- The Successful Attendance and Completion of MotivaHybrid Masterclass hosted by Prof. Marcos Sforza, Lithuania – 2018;
- B-Lite Master Class Workshop hosted by Dr. Jacky Govrin, Israel – 2018;
- Beauty Through Science International Aesthetic Medicine Congress, Sweden – 2018.
Short resume of the doctor
The surgeon is a full member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, a member of International Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Association. Plastic and reconstructive surgeon Gintaras Papečkys has upgraded his qualification in Austria, Belgium, Greece, France, Russia, the United States of America, and Italy.
- At 1981 – graduated from Kaunas University of Medicine;
- 1981-1994 – plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Kaunas University of Medicine;
- 1991 – began to develop the plastic-aesthetic surgery and aesthetic medicine in Lithuania.
Short resume of the doctor
- 2013 – defended a doctor dissertation at Lithuanian University of Health Sciences;
- 2014-present – the Head of LSMU Kaunas klinikos Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic, Plastic surgery department;
- 2016-present – “Gijos Clinic” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon.
- President of the Lithuanian Wound Management Association (LWMA);
- Lithuanian society for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Foreign languages: English, Russian, German (basic).
Click to get free personal treatment plan / e-consultation with the surgeon
Absolutely amazing experience, incredibly competent staff, excellent service and a caring that strikes most. I am so happy and satisfied with my results after surgery and recommend everyone to go to the clinic to correct. Thanks for everything!
- Panthea (Sweden)
Video Testimonial:View more in Stories tab (see main menu).
Medical travel all but stopped in the 1st half of 2020. Hence, our most popular offer – free hotel stay for all mommy makeover patients – is being extended until December 2021. Pay only for the treatment ❤️ Pay only for the treatment!