- All the surgical and medical costs;
- Finding best air travel & accommodation (when discharged);
- Pick up/drop off at the airport, transportation;
- Phone + Lithuanian SIM card for unlimited calls;
- 24/7 assistance in Lithuania;
- Help with aftercare; insurance of up to €35000.
- Min. required stay in Lithuania – 5 days; hospitalization – 1 night included;
- Performed under general anesthesia; lasts – 1 to 4 hours.
Women with large, heavy breasts may experience several health concerns related to their breasts: back pain, neck pain, grooves in the shoulders from bra straps, pain in the breasts, and rashes under the breasts. Some women are bothered by psychological aspects of large breasts as well. In other situations, athletic, active women are inhibited by the size of their breasts. Breast reduction can minimize or eliminate these problems.
Read more about breast reduction for men »
Breast reduction abroad
Click to learn more about what happens during the procedure
Patients are very happy with the results, enjoy new breasts shape and forget previous problems associated with heavy breasts.The surgeon makes incisions so that scars form around the areola, vertically below the areola, and in the crease beneath the breast. Due to such incisions the scars would not be visible while wearing normal clothing. The surgeon then repositions the nipple and areola to a higher position on the breast, and removes excess breast tissue and skin. A drain may be left in place at the time of surgery and removed several days later. The patient can go back to the hotel the following day in the most cases. Sutures (if necessary) are removed on the last day of the stay.
When only a small amount of tissue is removed, the procedure can be carried out under local anesthesia with intravenous sedation on an outpatient basis.
Click to learn about possible complications
Sample before & after photos:
Click on one of the pictures to zoom-in or view more in Photos tab (see main menu):
Short resume of the doctor
- 2009 – graduated from former Kaunas University of Medicine (recently renamed to: Lithuanian University of Health Sciences)
- 2009-2010 – medical internship at Republican Siauliai Hospital
- 2010-2017 – residency at the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Professional Certification in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- 2012–2018 – plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Grožio Chirurgija clinic
- 2018-present – plastic surgeon at Gijos clinic
- The Mentor Course in Professional Education, Lithuania – 2015;
- Course “Motiva Reconstructive Surgery of The Breast”, Lithuania – 2015;
- Uma Jeunesse injection technique training on face aesthetics – 2015;
- Congress of “World Union of Wound Healing Societies”, Italy – 2016;
- PromoItalia Practical training on: Tray life: PRP regeneration hosted by Valerio Matano – 2016;
- Congress of “European Wound Management Association”, The Netherlands – 2017;
- “Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in the 21st Century – Possibilities and Challenges”, Lithuania – 2017;
- The Successful Attendance and Completion of MotivaHybrid Masterclass hosted by Prof. Marcos Sforza, Lithuania – 2018;
- B-Lite Master Class Workshop hosted by Dr. Jacky Govrin, Israel – 2018;
- Beauty Through Science International Aesthetic Medicine Congress, Sweden – 2018.
Short resume of the doctor
The surgeon is a full member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, a member of International Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Association. Plastic and reconstructive surgeon Gintaras Papečkys has upgraded his qualification in Austria, Belgium, Greece, France, Russia, the United States of America, and Italy.
- At 1981 – graduated from Kaunas University of Medicine;
- 1981-1994 – plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Kaunas University of Medicine;
- 1991 – began to develop the plastic-aesthetic surgery and aesthetic medicine in Lithuania.
Short resume of the doctor
- 2013 – defended a doctor dissertation at Lithuanian University of Health Sciences;
- 2014-present – the Head of LSMU Kaunas klinikos Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic, Plastic surgery department;
- 2016-present – “Gijos Clinic” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon.
- President of the Lithuanian Wound Management Association (LWMA);
- Lithuanian society for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Foreign languages: English, Russian, German (basic), Polish (basic).
I was a little nervous about having surgery in a foreign country. I think it’s natural, especially as it costs so much less than in the uk. But I went to Lithuania completely ready to walk away at any time if I didn’t feel comfortable.
When we arrived at the clinic I was out at ease. The level of expertise and cleanliness is every bit as good as private healthcare in the uk! The staff were informative and caring and spoke great english. My surgery went well and I am extremely happy with the results!
- Lianne A. (UK)
Video Testimonial:View more in Stories tab (see main menu).
*We will give you a reimbursement (of up to €200) for a direct round-trip flight to Lithuania, when booking a plastic surgery through us. Conditions: 1) the outbound flight (to Lithuania) must be in November, 2019; 2) the flight must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance.