- All the surgical and medical costs;
- 5 days stay in a city centre hotel;
- Pick up/drop off at the airport, transportation;
- Phone + Lithuanian SIM card for unlimited calls;
- 24/7 assistance in Lithuania;
- Help with aftercare; insurance of up to €35000.
- Min. required stay in Lithuania – 5 days; hospitalization – 1 night included;
- Performed under general anesthesia; lasts – 1 to 4 hours.
Women with large, heavy breasts may experience several health concerns related to their breasts: back pain, neck pain, grooves in the shoulders from bra straps, pain in the breasts, and rashes under the breasts. Some women are bothered by psychological aspects of large breasts as well. In other situations, athletic, active women are inhibited by the size of their breasts. Breast reduction can minimize or eliminate these problems.
Read more about breast reduction for men »
Breast reduction abroad
Patients are very happy with the results, enjoy new breasts shape and forget previous problems associated with heavy breasts.The surgeon makes incisions so that scars form around the areola, vertically below the areola, and in the crease beneath the breast. Due to such incisions the scars would not be visible while wearing normal clothing. The surgeon then repositions the nipple and areola to a higher position on the breast, and removes excess breast tissue and skin. A drain may be left in place at the time of surgery and removed several days later. The patient can go back to the hotel the following day in the most cases. Sutures (if necessary) are removed on the last day of the stay.
When only a small amount of tissue is removed, the procedure can be carried out under local anesthesia with intravenous sedation on an outpatient basis.
Sample before & after photos:
Click on one of the pictures below to zoom in: