Gynecomastia abroad price includes:
- All the surgical and medical costs;
- Pick up/drop off at the airport, transportation;
- Phone + Lithuanian SIM card for unlimited calls;
- 24/7 assistance in Lithuania;
- Help with aftercare; reliable insurance covering surgical malpractice.
- Min. required stay in Lithuania – 5 days; hospitalization – 1 night included;
- Either intravenous or endotracheal anaesthesia; lasts – 1-2 hrs.
Gynaecomastia is the enlargement of glandular and/or fat tissue in males. There are many reasons that can cause these symptoms, starting from physiological such as hormone imbalance (appears in new-borns, during puberty and in older males), pathological reasons (in case of testicular, thyroid, liver or kidney function, the presence of tumours) and concluding with other reasons concerning the usage of medicine. When diagnosing gynaecomastia it is important to evaluate patient’s complaints and to base on the objective results of examinations (in most cases – breast ultrasound).
This surgery is not recommended for patients under 18, because any signs of gynaecomastia, which appeared during puberty, may disappear naturally after hormone adjustment.
- The 1st degree gynaecomastia – glandular tissue is removed;
- The 2nd degree gynaecomastia – liposuction from the breast area together with glandular tissue removal is performed;
- The 3rd degree gynaecomastia – liposuction from the breast area together with glandular tissue removal and excess skin removal is performed.
After the surgery
A special band has to be worn for 3 – 4 weeks, while resuming daily activities is allowed in 4 – 6 weeks following the surgery. Barely visible scars remain after this surgery.
The results of gynaecomastia correction are visible in two months and patients can enjoy manly chest, attractive bodylines and their increased self-esteem. As in every surgical procedure there are possible complications. These include bruises, inverted nipples, scarring and uneven breast contours caused by insufficient liposuction.